Thursday, September 17, 2009

ALEXANDRA'S NEW LOVE


Twenty-year-old college student Alexandra White, the first contestant eliminated on The Biggest Loser, lost -- and gained. In only one week at the campus, she lost 13 pounds. And, actually, since the beginning of her Biggest Loser weight-loss journey, she has lost a total of a huge 70 pounds. But at The Biggest Loser campus, she also gained.

What Alexandra gained was a love interest, fellow contestant Antoine -- a 23-year-old health insurance agent from Dudley, NC.

Alexandra revealed that she and Antoine "recently started dating, and things are going great." One advantage that they have is that they understand each other --"wonderful because we are both conscious of the healthy choices we need to make ... He understands what four to six-hour workouts are, and he understands that when we go out, we need to know how many calories are in each dish."

And even though Alexandra only had the benefit of a week on the show, she feels that it was a valuable week.

I did so many things this week that I never thought I could do," Alexandra explained. "I didn't really appreciate all the hard work I did until I really started to push beyond my comfort level and I learned that you know, you really can go beyond that point of pain -- you really can push above and beyond and once you do that greater things can happen.

"I started realizing that it was time for me to really change my life because my life is just starting. I'm in college now -- these are supposed to be the best years. I have so much ahead of me," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment